Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shockingly Sinister Shorts #8



New Girlfriend: Wow, look at that girl's hair in that commercial. I wish I had hair like that.

New Boyfriend: My ex had hair EXACTLY like that.

New Girlfriend: No way! That is the most perfect hair in the world! That woman has makeup artist and video editors that make it look that good. There is no way that hair is real.

New Boyfriend: No really. She had hair that looked that way every day. She did not even do anything special with it at all. In fact, it caused us a lot of trouble. There was always some guy wanting to run his fingers through it.

New Girlfriend: I am sorry, but I cannot believe hair like that exists in the real world. It is just too perfect.

New Boyfriend: No really she did, and I will prove it to you. Follow me to the basement. Her head should still be down there in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.