Saturday, August 20, 2011

What fresh hell is this!!!!

   I am pretty sure I just put Miranda through her own little version of hell today. We decided to do some shopping locally for odds and ends and I thought it would be a great time to drop by Lowes and pick up my growing list of things I need for Halloween projects. We must have stood in the plumbing section for an hour as I picked out all the parts I would need for the fog chiller. Still, it was kind of humorous to watch her push a buggy around with a 10 foot long 3" PVC pipe in it. I hope she forgives me, but when all was said and done, we were able to get all the supplies we need to make the ground breakers and the fog chiller. I will be posting many pictures from both of these projects as we start them next week.
   I was also lucky enough to find this little gem at a local party supply store.

   Now to get on with the rest of this wicKED weeKEnD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.