Friday, February 17, 2012

Just another day in paradise.

   Just a typical Friday view from the porch. 








    Mornings like this really make me think. I am actually looking forward to good weather and working in the yard. Good weather means I can get out and start putting together Halloween projects for the coming season.   Good weather also means there will be a plethora of amazing things to photograph.
    I am also looking forward to starting a new career in 2012. Having a year long vacation was a lot of fun, but it is time to get back in the saddle again. Just not sure what direction I will take this time.
    As Friday heralds in the weeKEnD, I hope it finds you all safe and happy. 

4 comments:

  1. I posted something similar yesterday, and it's really funny that we ALL think we live in paradise. Bloggers are rather positive people, methinks.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree. Especially Halloween bloggers.

      Delete
  2. hope this new career venture is all you hope for my friend! and beautiful pics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I hope it does too.....just not sure what it is going to be just yet. ;)

      Delete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.