Friday, February 24, 2012

If there will ever be a zombie virus, I will be the first to turn.

 
   I am smack dab in the middle of my 7th bout of cold/flu since November. If the zombie virus does not take me out first, then I will be the carrier that infects BILLIONS before I even realize I have it. The only good thing about these sick spells is they do not last overly long and I am able to fight them off in short order. They are just intense for the first few days. My body feels like it is tying itself in knots with this fever and I cannot lay down because I wake up choking and unable to breathe. Oh well, that which does not kill us, makes us stronger.... or makes us zombie fodder!
    Hope everybody has a good weeKEnD! Take your vitamins and get plenty of vitamin C yall!

4 comments:

  1. i think we share an immune system. i'm sorry that it is an inadequate one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame you for mistreating the shared system! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I am on the mend... no zombie apocalypse this weekend.

      Delete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.