Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Mayan Appocolypse Eve All!





The forecast sure sucks for tomorrow! I know many of you are saying it's all a ruse... but think about it. All the signs for the end of the world are there.

Snookie Reproduced.

Twinkies bit the dust

The birds are trying to eat our children!

Disney bought Star Wars!

Daryl  has to fight his brother to the death!

Bill Murray killed any hopes of Ghostbusters III
And if that was not enough....

I have caught the Mayan Death Bird Flu of Doom!
I don't know about you all, but I am gonna curl up on the couch, eat the last of my Twinkies I stashed away, and watch Star Wars in my final hours.... It's been nice knowing you all...

See you on the other side!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.