Monday, December 12, 2011

On the twelfth day of Creepmas, my ghoul love gave to me......

12  Jack-o's glowing


11 Zombies shambling


10 Ghosts a moaning


Werewolves howling


8 Vamps a draining


7 Spiders Spinning


6 Buckies Hanging


5 CHAINSAW FREAKS!!!



4 Cawing Crows


3 Witch Hats


2 Freddy Gloves


And a bat hanging from a dead tree!



Creepmas News


Thieves steal Christmas presents meant for 3 families with terminally ill children. Leave dirty socks behind.

For all the dirty deeds in the full story, click HERE.

An organization that serves terminally ill children was burglarized today for the second time in a month today, with the thief taking Christmas presents meant for three families.
Gifts were stolen from the Wishing Star office at 139 S. Sherman St. sometime between 4:30 a.m. and 5:18 a.m. today, according to the organization.
The thief or thieves entered through the window in the front door and rummaged through the office. Grocery gift cards, toys and clothes, including sweatshirts and socks, were stolen.
Dirty socks were left behind, said Paula Nordgaarden, Wishing Star’s executive director.
   This is beyond evil. I don't even think the tiny heart of the Grinch could bend down to do this! Whoever this dirtbag(s) was, I think they have a festive ass whipping coming from these two guys:



Top 13 Halloween Posts of 2011 Countdown
#2

Wicked Woods Yard Haunt Double Post


   Looks like we have a dead even tie for number 2. Both of them involve the yard haunt. You can check them both out HERE and HERE

"Christmas sure tastes different from Halloween"

Santa!
He's Everywhere!

What happens in Santa Vegas, stays in Santa Vegas!

Santa doing some last minute shopping.

Bungee Santa!

Traffic Cop Santa

Santa Shark Snacks.

Santa trying out for Walking Dead.

Santa Marathon.

Ski Santa

Aqua Santa

Santa the sheep herder.

Gondolier Santa

"The tests are in and I am sorry Santa, but you can't really see me when I'm sleeping"



6 comments:

  1. I think the Jack-o'-Lanterns are my favourite! Very curious to see what the 13th will be!

    Those Christmas thieves really are the scum of the earth. Hopefully, karma will do its work and they will get what's coming to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or are there more and more individuals in this world who lack empathy. Perhaps these organizations need to take a little of their donation money and hire armed guards!
    Sad state of affairs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sad.. I hope the organization is able to put something together so that these families can have something for X-mas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boi-o'-boi I can't wait for day 13. Hurry Creepmas don't delay!

    Also, I think we need to bring back the mumming tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam - Thanks!

    Little Goth - I think they are my favorite also. I hope they get twice whats coming to them.

    art bliss - It is indeed. I just think the world is too crowded with dumbasses... just my opinion ; )

    BeWitchy - I think they are doing just that! Hope they can hang onto it this time.

    Mantan - thanks buddy and I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.