Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Creepy gift round up

   If you are a true Halloween fan, chances are you got some creepy Christmas gifts. Here are ghoulish goods I plundered from Christmas :

Who wouldn't love a glass head. This will sit out year round with whatever holiday hat we have around adorning it.
Love this melting clock. Right out of a Salvador Dali painting or a nightmare involving being late!
Truly gross looking stuff... not sure if I will ever eat it. 
An awesome calendar for sure! 
A glow in the dark shirt! 
While this is not creepy, the pictures it will take sure will be. This is the last blurry photo I will be taking with the old camera!
A new tripod to maximize night shots for super creep factor.
I must admit, I did not receive Lilly for Christmas, I still thought her impression of a Vulcan was very creepy!

   I hope everybody had as great a Christmas as we did here in the Wicked Woods. Did anybody else get creepy gifts? Tell me about them!

8 comments:

  1. My humans try not to encourage my Halloween fixation, but I am insanely jealous of the glass head. In my fondest dream, I build shelves near the ceiling all the way around one room of our house, and decorate with those exact glass heads wearing all my various wigs and hats.

    Hubby says that would be my ticket to the psych ward. I think he is aiming low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLing @ pensive!!

    Love all the cool stuff you got, I didn't get anything as creepy. A new laptop & handheld Garmin for geocaching are my favorites.

    I think my dream gift would be a Crystal Skull, either with or without the included vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Haunted Realm calendar looks cool. Does that contain photos of cemeteries? I agree that Lilly looks like a Vulcan in that picture! I actually received a creepy Christmas gift. It was a series of Christopher Lee movies. Believe it or not, I've never watched one of his vampire movies. So, I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you call a humidifer and a blender creepy...hell, I'm getting old, that sounds like something we should have bought my Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I bet you paid dearly for dressing Lily up in that Santa outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got lots of baby heads....super creepy ones to alter so I am one happy girl!

    Wishing you and Miranda, Lilly and Naughty Archie the most wonderful New Year from our home to yours!

    Cheers!
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the calendar and that cat. Damn the allergic husband. Maybe I should swap companions.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a cordless sweeper and I guess I am now expected to vacuum everyday, which is pretty darn scary.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.