Monday, December 5, 2011

On the fifth day of Creepmas, my ghoul love gave to me......

5 CHAINSAW FREAKS!!!


4 Cawing Crows


3 Witch Hats


2 Freddy Gloves


And a bat hanging from a dead tree!


Creepmas News


Santa Claus fired for telling naughty joke to adult customers. Amazingly, joke was not centered around the word "HO".

For the full naughty details and a video, click HERE.
The 68-year-old Macy's worker had been a popular St Nick in San Francisco for over 20 years, losing his job right at the start of the holiday season when a complaint was made about the inappropriate quip - one he insists he's been telling for years without a problem.
'When I ask the older people who sit on my lap if they have been good and they say, "Yes," I say, "Gee, that’s too bad",' he explained.
‘Then, if they ask why Santa is so jolly, I joke that it’s because I know where all the naughty boys and girls live,’ the retired caretaker continued to the San Francisco Chronicle.
‘Everything was going okay until this couple came in. I don’t know why they reported me. I don’t think I said anything untoward.’
Toomey emphasised that he only ever rolled out the joke around grown-ups, with a number of Macy's employees labelling his dismissal an 'overreaction'.


‘People make a pilgrimage to see him every year, some for as long as 15 years,’ one remarked to the publication. ‘Everybody loves him. Everybody’s just heartsick about this.’
According to reports, Toomey is now hoping to find work as a Santa Claus for private parties.

   Poor Mrs Claus. Wonder how Santa feels to see his name on the naughty list? 


"I hear that Santa is naughty this year. Does that mean Lilly gets a present?"
"Naughty is the new nice. Now gimme loots!"

Top 13 Halloween Posts of 2011 Countdown
#9



   One of the best haunts I reviewed this year and also one of the best videos I composed. I can see why this would be in the top 10 most viewed. Also one of the coolest pics of the year was from there (see above).


And finally, Sarah Palin has ruined Christmas!


 




11 comments:

  1. lol! Poor Rudolph. Maybe Palin should go hunting with Cheney, so he can teach her a lesson. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm loving all of your Creepmas posts! I dread putting up my tree with a new furry family member, I may have to put weights around the base of the tree, she's a climber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is a climber too, I can't keep Poe out of the tree. He has also ripped the bells off all the door knob hangers and unwrapped two presents. Gotta love them tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these every day. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I am loving catching up on your posts I missed while I was gone!!

    Kitty pics are the best though!

    Get well my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor naughty Santa. At l;east we know he likes us bad ones!!

    Happy Creepmas, V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie - LOL I agree!

    Aimee - Thank you. It has been fun. My "swatter" is slowly becoming a "climber" and a "dismantlemer".

    Daph - woot indeed!

    Kelly - I know what you mean. If I did not love Lilly, we would have a new fur rug for Christmas.

    BeWitchy - Hoot is not my first choice of words to describe her.

    Pam - thanks :)

    Dex - It has been a pleasure man. Lots of fun!

    LuLu - Glad you like them. Take care of yourself.

    Vivienne - I am thankful of that too!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.