Friday, December 9, 2011

On the ninth day of Creepmas, my ghoul love gave to me......

9 Werewolves howling


8 Vamps a draining


7 Spiders Spinning


6 Buckies Hanging


5 CHAINSAW FREAKS!!!


4 Cawing Crows


3 Witch Hats


2 Freddy Gloves


And a bat hanging from a dead tree!



Creepmas News

Female duo caught on security camera stealing neighbor's Christmas decorations. Police track women less than a block away and find stolen decorations set up in thieve's yard. Thieves baffled to how their perfect crime was figured out!
For the full figured story and to steal a look at the video, click HERE.
Two woman have been accused of stealing hundreds of dollars of their neighbor's Christmas ornaments.
A surveillance camera captured two people driving up to Ingrid Alemendarez's Sweetwater home and stealing about $500 worth of lawn decorations.
Alemendarez told Sweetwater police she found her belongings less than a block away from her home in the suspects' front yard, the station reported.
   I know this story is not creepy but horribly stupid. So stupid, I find it creepy that there are "humans" in the world that do this. You have to see the video on the above link to follow along with my rant. I have a few questions about how stupid these ladies were:

  1. How stupid do you have to be to STEAL Christmas decorations? 
  2. How stupid do you have to be to STEAL your neighbor's Christmas Decorations? If you are just dead set on stealing you decorations this year, couldn't you go across town? The old saying of "don't shit where you eat" comes to mind.
  3. How stupid do you have to be to set up those same decorations you just stole from your neighbor's yard IN YOUR OWN YARD!
  4. How stupid do you have to be not know your neighbor has a surveillance camera? I set mine up in August and at least 3 of my neighbor's commented on it. I have a real fear that they knew it was there and they thought it would not catch them.... so stupid!
   I have to chuckle as the one woman asks "will they stop recording me?" when they are arrested.  Wonder if she asked the security camera the same thing. At least the two dumbest Grinches on earth are safely behind bars. 



Stealing Christmas:










Top 13 Halloween Posts of 2011 Countdown
#5

What could be worse than being trapped alone in a dark cave? Not being alone.....




   I must admit that this was one of my favorite witting projects. It apparently was my reader's favorite too. 

  Miranda got an actual video message from Santa himself. She seemed kinda upset after she watched it. Maybe you all should check and see what Santa had to tell her. Click HERE.




   It's time for the Creepmas weekend! Hope you all have a wicKEDly good one! I will leave you with some more Creepy Santa pictures... enjoy!

And she was never seen again!
"Please Santa! I will stop being naughty... just take the evil clowns away!"

7 comments:

  1. It's pretty low to steal someone's Christmas decorations, and very stupid to set them up in your yard only a block or two away. Jeez!

    I am liking your version of the 12 days...werewolves, right-on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to applaud you for using neither sparkly vampires or Photoshopped werewolf abs. Bravo! I know it must have been tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are just plain crazy these days... and ignorant. I love the little Easter bunny eating Santa's cookies photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Point number two... my favorite! Miranda's letter to Santa is hilarious. My laughter bought hubby upstairs to take a look, both of us thought it was a gas;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I think you'll be receiving Yuletide lumps of coal from Miranda after your wicKED revelations to Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adsil - Indeed! Go werewolves!

    Pensive - Thank you and no it was not one bet tempting. I wanted to use real monsters ;)

    BeWitchy - Agreed! That was one of my favorites too.

    art bliss - ROFL I am glad you liked it. I am sure M will be horrified to know you did ;)

    Little Goth - I hope a lump of coal is the worst I get for that!

    Pam - LOL indeed!

    Ali - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.