Monday, May 27, 2013

Freedom isn't free!



If you are one of the lucky ones enjoying a day off from your job, remember who to thank. Freedom is something we all take for granted, which is easy enough with the busy lifestyle of today's modern America. Any time we can take a break and say "thank you" we should. If it weren't for those brave men and women defending us from UNSPEAKABLE terror, where would we be now instead of sitting back and reading a Halloween blog. I shudder to think.

I just wanted to personally thank those that have served and those that still do for allowing me to live in a free country where I can choose my own pursuits of happiness.

4 comments:

  1. I've served in America's military and so has my husband. I don't know if you quite understand how much it means to see a post like this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Thank you all. We never say thanks enough!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful, Ked. Thanks for posting this and helping us all remember who's kept America free and strong! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.