Monday, April 21, 2014

Let the mowing season begin! Double Duty Version!


This past Saturday, we mowed and weed eated both the old wicKED woods and the new. We did it in under 5 hours...not bad for an middle aged Bank Manager... I did not intend for us to get in the situation of having to properties to upkeep, two mortgages, two electric bills, two water bills etc, etc.  The guy that is wanting out old house is really dragging his feet and playing mind games, so I guess it will be up to us to keep them both up till we sell. I was really beating myself up about it but then I looked on the bright side. I am very pleased that between myself and M, we can own and operate 2 full households very comfortably financially. I still do not want to be pulling double duty on lawn duty all summer...not even with Jason's help!

The finished lawn at the old wicKED woods....not the golf course type manicure I usually do, but good enough!




1 comment:

  1. Yeah, having to mow TWO lawns all summer could get real old real quick.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.