Monday, April 14, 2014

BEGONE!

I only have one day a week that I am at my house for a full day since I have been training. As a result, my yard(s) have gotten away from me in a big way. Really did not have time to do any lawn manicuring so just worked on a few projects before I hit the road again. One of the main things that bugged me about the new place was there was 3 (yes three) DISH network satellites to deal with, 2 on the car port and one at the pinnacle of the house. I was so glad to get them down and gone. Not sure why they need three unless it was the size of the house. Yet another reason Cable wins!


Before


After



You have no idea how bad they irked me...the only drawback is, the voices in my head are gone and I can never contact my home planet again...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.