Monday, December 2, 2013

Silly Sunday reflects back on Black Friday (Creepmas Day1)

The stomach flu has me in it's sinister grip. Thankfully, today I can at least stand to stare at a computer for longer than 5 minutes without nausea.

With all the hub bub about Black Friday, I thought I would do some funny pictures about this most ironic of days. Nothing seems creepier to me than people going out and trying to kill each other over cheap crap they don't need just minutes after sitting down to a traditional family dinner and telling everyone how thankful they are for that they already have. They actually have a death and injury toll online...you never hear about people getting trampled trying to get Halloween Candy....hmmm























I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.