Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mean green creature lineup. Leprechauns need not apply.

 Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


   I have already seen about 20 posts about leprechauns this morning. Mostly the one from the horror movie. I decided to follow a different path and do a picture salute to some of our other famous greenies that don't get enough time in the lime light.
   Without further delay, Something wicKED is going GREEN with this creature feature

Frankenstein's Monster
The Banshee
The Creature from the Black Lagoon
Yoshi
Kang
Creatures from Descent
Swamp Ape a.k.a. Swamp booger.
Audrey II
Statue of Liberty from Ghostbusters 2
The Kraken
Gumby
A Green Goblin
The Green Goblin
Battle Cat a.k.a Cringer
Earl
Medusa
Sleestaks
Boba Fett
Cee Lo Green with his little baby T Rex arms
Doctor Doom
Godzilla
Green Dragon
Kilowog
The Grinch
Jabba the Hutt
Succubus the Slutt
Zombies
The Hulk
She Hulk
The Rancor
Martian from Mars Attacks!
Meg Mucklebones
Grig 
Loki
Gorn
Green Ghosts from Scooby Doo.
Green Giant
Martian Man Hunter
Man Hunting Martians
Shrek
Poison Ivy
Mike
Glow in the dark cat.
Orion Slave Girl
Spike
Cthulhu
Greedo
Swamp Thing
Link
The Mask
Slimer
Aliens from Toy Story
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Devastator
Wicked Witch of the West
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Ghoulies
King Pig
Yoda

9 comments:

  1. how long did it take to put this together? wow!

    also, you made the chevalier very happy by mentioning sleestaks. they are his absolute favorite, and he talks about them with frightening frequency. i had never realized how many of MY favorites are green. weird.

    bravo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you all enjoyed it. It took me about an hour last night to collect most of them and then I slept on it over night to make sure I did not leave any out.

      When I was a little kid. Sleestaks scared the bujeebus out of me. Just a little FYI.

      Delete
  2. Succubus the Slut made me laugh so hard! What a great collection of green monsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I did a search for green monsters, that picture of her popped up. I felt obligated to include it for so many reasons.

      Delete
  3. I loved your roundup, although it was painful when I started laughing and the Diet Coke went up my nose when I came to "Cee Lo Green with his little baby T Rex arms". Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.