Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday and an alien cat.

   Happy Cyber Monday all. I hope everybody finds what they are looking for in the comfort of their own homes instead of having to act like one of the mindless Black Friday zombies mobbing over a dead horse.



   If you did venture out on Black Friday, I hope you were not victim to the pepper spraying, robbery, arrests, gunshots, beatings, and stabbings that happened across the country. Even Shatner has learned his lesson!


    Today, I am kicking back with the last of my pumpkin spice coffee creamer and a final slice of pumpkin cheesecake as I surf for deals. I think I have finally finished off almost all the Thanksgiving leftovers. Hope they don't come back to haunt me later :


   We have 90% of the Christmas decorations up, but I want to wait to get the good camera set up for some better shots before posting any. We still have a few little tweaks and twists to apply to some things before the Wicked Woods can be considered full on Yule.

    Which leads me to our little Scrooge, Lilly :


   As you can see in the above picture, she is like a Gremlin on crack. She spends every bit of her time terrorizing Archie, making messes, and being a general Christmas Crasher. Last night, she splashed an entire container of water, from her auto water bowl, all over the kitchen.  M had enough of it and decided to teach her a lesson and give her a bath. Hopefully that would cause her to not want to play in water.  Well it did not.


      It would seem that whatever planet this alien creature we call Lilly comes from, they love water. She enjoyed it! This was a total backfire. She even enjoyed getting wrapped up and dried off :

"He who controls the Spice, controls the universe!" 

   Needless to say, it had the opposite effect on her and she was wound up tighter than ever. She did eventually calm down and tried to act decent for a few scant minutes:


    Hopefully by tonight, we will have everything completed with decorating and can sit back and enjoy it. I am still fighting a persistent cough I picked up over the weeKEnD but I will not let that beat my Holiday spirit. Only 2 more days till CREEPMAS!


   The weather is very odd here. We had snow before Halloween, and we decorated the tree with the central air on due to it being so unseasonably warm.
   Oh well, I guess we will have to wait a few more weeks before we get "Walken in a winter wonderland":

5 comments:

  1. ROFL at the Christopher Walken pic!

    That Lilly is cracking me up. I think Archie is putting her up to all this.

    Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly is such a sweetie. :0) Just a tad bit over enthusiastic is all.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna miss pumpkin spice creamer - I hate when that goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cat of yours! and OMG...christopher walken in a winter wonderland....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Lilly wrapped up in the towel is beyond adorable! I swear you have enough cute cat pictures to put together an entire calendar. :)

    I actually did venture out on Black Friday, but nothing eventful happened. I didn't witness any violence, or even buy anything. The sales weren't at all impressive where I was. I know that there's weird Black Friday news every year, but this year seemed especially bad! I'll probably be sticking to ebay for my Christmas shopping this year...

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.