Chicken and Cheese Ghosts :
As in chicken wire and cheesecloth. I will make at least one if not all these by next Halloween.
Cemetery Fence :
Going to have to work hard on this, especially if we plan on expanding the haunt out into the whole front yard. The design needs to be collapsible and in the mindset of storage.
With all the spider props we have, this would be a perfect addition to the haunt. I envision a corner of the cemetery overrun with spiders and webs.
If we do expand the cemetery like M wants to, (M usually gets her way), we are going to need a bunch.....I mean a hearse load of them!
They look super cool and add so much to the ambiance of a cemetery. They are also nice to cast some light at your party if you use black or colored lights for your house.
Very easy to build prop that really causes some concern as you pass by it.
I liked the one I refurbished this year and this would be a perfect prop to animate or even hide a fog chiller.
That is about it for the MAJOR things I would like to do for next year. There is a never ending list of smaller things that I may or may not add such as :
- Building a chicken wire witch prop with a stirring cauldron and fake flame.
- Full size Mummy prop.
- Flying Crank Ghost (I always say I am going to build one but never find the time).
- New Fog Delivery system (not a new chiller but a PVC pipe delivery system).
- Animated escaping skeleton coffin.
- Faceless Bride prop.
- Better Mourning Skeleton Prop.
- Lots of Bucky arms!
- Animated escaping skele from our water main cover
- LED eyes for all the skeles.
- At least 3 more Wallgreen skeles.
- Blue Led Spotlights (I already have a ton of green).
- Few more heavy duty extension cords.
- Couple more portable CD players for more targeted sound ambiance .
That is about it for now. I am sure I will think of a few other things in the 300 or so days left to plan. Anybody else have any suggestions for my haunt or even better, what wishlist items are you hoping for in 2012?