Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy 3rd Blog Birthday and 700th Post!

Today marks the 3rd Birthday of my little Halloween blog. It also coincides with the 700th post on here as well. Never thought I would post 700 things on here to be honest.


A lot of things have happened in my life over the last 3 years from new house, career change, and a wedding since the FIRST POST


I hope there are many more to come, and I hope that all the loyal followers I have had the pleasure of conversing with over the years continue to support and read the blog!


5 comments:

  1. I hit my 3rd year a couple months ago too. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Mine will be 3 years on the 26th. 2011 must have been a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary and many, many more! Love the photos for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.