Saturday, July 6, 2013

If these Wicked Woods are rockin...don't come a knockin (without presents!)

Today we celebrate M's Birthday officially! We are having a friends and family over for some grilling and a massive desert buffet....oh and lots of presents! In the mean time, enjoy these firework photos I took with my new DSLR. This was my first excursion into night photography and I learned a lot for the upcoming Halloween season! Hope this knowledge translates well with Halloween decor!









 









 









 












Let's hope all this attention does not go to M's head!

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pics! I bet you and your wife had a great time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fireworks. That dessert buffet sounds yummy. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.