Saturday, December 29, 2012

Creepy Christmas Gifts

I got a few gifts that only a true Halloween head, like myself, would truly appreciate.

My dear cousin Tee got me this Marilyn Monroe Zombie statue...107 Year Itch!

M got me some Zombie slippers from Thinkgeek. They look like they are eating my feet when I wear them.

My most prized Christmas/Creepy gift is my new DSLR Camera (Nikon D3100). Thanks to M!


This was purchased with the sole purpose of documenting bigger and better Halloween shots. Now, if I can just learn to use it and get a few new lenses by Halloween.....

Hope you all had a Great Christmas! Did anybody out there get any creepy gifts?


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very fitting gifts I think! Nice as I bet that new camera is, I'd have stay it's a toss up between the zombie slippers and zombie Marilyn for coolest gift!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.